Páginas

domingo, 11 de agosto de 2013

Summer Teen. - English

Então decidi expandir o meu horizonte e escrevi uma pequena redação em Inglês ahahha o texto está muito simples, mas pronto :b

I woke up. I was covered up in sweat - disgusting - my heart beats were on the other side of the room. What happened to me? One moment I was living the best dream I could think of, the next... The worst nightmares.
I became really confused, was this a sign? In the past few weeks, it hadn't stopped for a day. The same " dream " over and over again. I just wish I could stop it, it's kind of annoying. This time, I just couldn't go back to sleep. Somehow, I was sleepless. So, in order to do something productive, I went to the restroom and took a very long a relaxing bath. I really needed one, today was my first day of school after summer.
I was a Senior, I should be happy.. Instead I was nervous. Even my bones were shaking.
My parents move A LOT, so i rarely stay in the same school for more than a year. It's really frustrating.
So in other words, I was a newbie, I didn't knew anyone, and anyone knew me, Just Perfect.. Really what I needed on my senior year.
This time, I wasn't even on the U.S, my parents moved to Europe, most precisely to Lisbon, Portugal. At least it's a beautiful city, wish I could say the same of the people, but i'll get used to it. At least they were kind and pleasant, and they deserved the effort of trying to communicate with me. I really think I'm gonna enjoy this year.

After my bath, I still had enough time to do everything, so I enjoyed it. Made my backpack, made a hotel breakfast, I chose some few pieces of clothing, put a lot of deodorant and perfume. What could I say? I couldn't do much more, so.. I went for a walk.

Next thing I could say was : I'M LOST!
Yeah.. it didn't go as I expected. I was going to be late for my presentation, and to think I couldn't speak Portuguese to ask some directions.. Thankfully, I met her. OMG she was perfect. All I could see was mystery and a pretty smile. - yes guys have feelings too - That moment felt like a century or even more, but I couldn't care less, actually I was enjoying, it seemed like to be frozen in time.

So in that moment I glanced at her, and her eyes were so penetrating, I felt like a sword trespassing right through me, and IT HURT. She had a coffee in her hand. So that means she likes coffee right? I'm on paradise, in few seconds and I already knew things about her. But not the most important: her name and phone number.

After that, i lost track of time again.. But at least I knew where I was, and it was near to school.
Suddenly, my nerves all disappeared and I had an amazing day. Made a lot of new acquaintances, and some of them were destined to be friends. Some were meant to be flirts. But the most important, was That Girl. She was from the next door class. And I loved it. So now.. I pray for luck. I hope , the next time, i can really meet her. Just because it's rude to stare. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário